Last updated: 20/07/2023
This Legal Notice sets out the terms and conditions of use of the Bodhicitta website (www.bodhicitta.me). By accessing and using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
- 1.1. Copyright: All content and materials on the Bodhicitta website, including but not limited to text, images, logos, graphics, videos and downloadable files, are protected by copyright and are either the property of Bodhicitta or used with the permission of the copyright holder. Any unauthorised reproduction, distribution, modification or use of such content without the prior written consent of Bodhicitta or the relevant rights holder is prohibited.
- 1.2. Trademarks: All trademarks, trade names and logos present on the website are the property of Bodhicitta or are used with the permission of the relevant rights holder. Any unauthorised use of these trademarks without the prior written consent of Bodhicitta or the relevant rights holder is strictly prohibited.
Use of the Website
- 2.1. User Content: You are responsible for any content that you post, submit or transmit through the Bodhicitta website. In doing so, you warrant that you have the necessary rights to such content and grant Bodhicitta a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute and display such content for purposes related to the Website.
- 2.2. Prohibited Use: It is strictly prohibited to use the Bodhicitta website in any manner that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, offensive or violates the rights of any third party. In addition, the use of hacking techniques, denial of service attacks, introduction of viruses or other harmful content that may interfere with the operation of the website is not permitted.
- 2.3. Links to third parties: The Bodhicitta website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and Bodhicitta assumes no responsibility for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such sites before using them.
Exclusion of liability:
- 3.1 Accuracy of Information: While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such information. Your use of any information presented on the website is at your own risk.
- 3.2 Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, Bodhicitta and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the use or inability to use the website, including, without limitation, loss of data, business interruption, loss of profits or damage to reputation.
Bodhicitta reserves the right to modify, update or delete any part of the website, including the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice, at any time without notice.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute relating to this Legal Notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Spain.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Legal Notice, you may contact us at email@example.com or by using the contact information provided on the Site.
By accessing and using the Bodhicitta website, you accept and consent to the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. We encourage you to periodically review this notice to be informed of any changes or updates.