Last updated: 20/09/2023
Information We Collect
- 1.1. Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address and other information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Site, comment on our articles or contact us through contact forms.
- 1.2 Log information: We collect information about your use of the Site, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and files visited on the Site. This information is collected automatically through technologies such as cookies and server logs.
Use of Information
- 2.1 Internal Use: We use the information collected to operate, maintain and improve the Site, provide you with relevant content, respond to your inquiries, and provide you with a personalized experience.
- 2.2 Communications: We may use your email address to send you newsletters, Site updates or other relevant information related to Bodhicitta. You will always have the option to opt-out of receiving these communications.
- 2.3 Disclosure of Information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with third party service providers who assist us in operating the Site and providing related services, provided that these third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We implement reasonable security measures to protect information collected through the Site from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note, however, that no data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may contain links to third party web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those sites before providing them with any personal information.